La French Culture
It’s the weekend! And after an agitated week following DSK and family adventure is time to relax and have a bit of fun and laugh.
You might have heard a lot about French self-esteem, stereotypes and thoughts. In fact, we are the most intelligent people of the world, the most tolerant, the best cookers, the most beautiful girls, we have the most handsome boys, we are the most romantic and the best kissers. Whereas, British are bad kissers, bad lovers, liars, stupid, fake, cold and so on.
However, this funny video found on You tube will demonstrate the contrary and is really funny. Of course, this video is made to be “funny” and all the good answers have not been recorded.
As a French person, I was surprised and laugh out very loudly on this. The video being in French, find below some of the questions and their answers.
1.Can you give me the name of a country starting by E?
Answers: “ Évreux ” Évreux is a commune in Haute-Normandie.
2. What the name of our first minister?
Answers: Nicolas Sarkozy, Raffarin or Francois Fillon.
3. What is the religion of the Buddhist monk?
Answers: Maoism, Buddha
4. What is the religion in Israel?
Answers: Israelite, Muslim, there are 2: Islam and Christian.
5. How many sides does a triangle have?
Answers: there is no side, 2.
6. Why Nagasaki is famous?
Answers: terrorism attack
7. How many countries are in the United Kingdom?
8. What is the currency in Germany?
9. What is the currency in England?
10. How many world wars happened?
Answers: 2 for France, 3
11. Who won the second world war?
Answers: Germany, Germans
12. Did you vote at the last Senatorial?
Answers: Yes (FYI, we do not vote during the Senatorial)
13. What is the next country the USA will invade after Iraq?
Answers: Israel, France.
14. Do you think the American will win the war in Vietnam?
Answers: no, I don’t think so and this war is silly. Maybe, Americans are very powerful.
15. How many twin towers have been destroyed in USA?
Answers: 2 out of 4 – 4 have been destroyed.
16. Where was captured Ingrid Bettencourt?
Answers: Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia.
17. Show me Bolivia and Columbia on the map
Answers: Bolivia is in Africa and Columbia is in Brazil.
18. Which country is referred to as the “Land of the Rising Sun”?
Do not laugh too much, let’s have a look at you British (2007 video)
Posted on May 21, 2011, in French Culture and tagged attitude, Évreux, british, British are also NOT stupid, connection, culture, drole, DSK, dum, dumbass, dummies, english, fragrance french, france, french, french attitude, fum, funny, idiots, Les français, Les français ou certains sont des idiots, opinion, personality, self-esteem, stereotype, style, translation, wordpress. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.