Best paid top models of the world
Bethann Hardison “The model has become a hanger.”
We considered them old-fashioned, dumped after their 25th anniversary. On the contrary, the top models are still trendy and stylish attracting very appealing and lucrative contracts.
Here are the best paid top models of the world, and seemingly Gisele Bündchen is the highest paid model with an estimated fortune of $150 million, so unfair! I am 30 year old and I do not earned half of what she does.
To be honest, I am kind of surprised not seeing Tyra Banks as she makes a lot of money with her American next top model show. Anyway here are the most successful “hangers” of the industry.
- Gisele Bündchen, 30, she has been the highest-paid model in the world and the sixteenth richest woman in the entertainment industry since 2004. With an estimated $150 million fortune, she has just launched her own lingerie brand Gisele Bündchen Brazilian Intimates.
- Heidi Klum, 37, model, actress, television host, businesswoman, fashion designer, television producer and occasional singer. Busy girl!
- Kate Moss, 37, model, actress,fashion designer for our British TopShop.
- Adriana Lima, 29, is a Brazilian model, best known as a Victoria’s Secret Angel since 2000, and as a spokesmodel for Maybelline cosmetics from 2003 to 2009.
- Alessandra Ambrósio is a Brazilian model. Described by Tyra Banks as “the future of the modeling world”, Ambrosio is best known for her work with Victoria’s Secret and was chosen as the first spokesmodel for the company’s “PINK” line. Ambrosio is currently one of the Victoria’s Secret Angels and the former face of the UK company Next. She appeared in advertisements for brands like Revlon, Christian Dior, Giorgio Armani, and Ralph Lauren, as well as the Pirelli Calendar. She has walked the catwalks for designers such as Prada, Chanel, and Oscar de la Renta. She has appeared in numerous international magazine covers, including Cosmopolitan, Elle, GQ, Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire, Ocean Drive, Vogue and the only model to appear on the cover of Glamour in the United States in 2006.
Pictures from http://www.imgbase.net, Wikipedia, topceleb.
Posted on May 31, 2011, in For fashionista and tagged Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrósio, attitude, beautiful, beauty, best, Bethann Hardison, Brazilian, Brazilian Intimates, cosmetics, Cosmopolitan, Elle, fashion, fashionista, france, Gisele Bündchen, GQ, Harper's Bazaar, heidi, Heidi Klum, highest, Kate Moss, klum, mannequin, Marie Claire, model, modelling, money, Ocean Drive, paid, samuel, successful, top, top model, TopShop, Tyra Banks, Vogue, wordpress. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.