French Election coverage: Meet Marine Le Pen (Part 1) – D – 28
As the French presidential elections becoming the talk of South Kensington, there are many speculations, and polls from agencies, reporters and news channels across the world are making predictions. The leader of the Right National Front Party, Mrs Marine Le Pen is considered as one of the most potential candidates, and here, we have tried to give our readers some crucial facts that can help them to know more about her.
• Her full real name is Marion Anne Perrine Le Pen
• At the beginning of her career as a lawyer, she volunteered for immediate summary trials. In this context, she is led to defend a foreigner in an irregular situation and ironically wins these cases 8 times out of 10.
• She’d been known for being a party animal for years; she inherited of the nickname of “lofteuse” French slang for a party animal.
• Five years ago, she took over the party from her father, and the founder of the Front National Party Jean-Marie Le Pen and she has inherited politics from him. She has started attending FN meetings at the age of 13 along with her father, and it has shaped her political career to a great extent.
• A comedian known for making Nazi-evocative gesture “La Quenelle” is a big fan of Marine and the National Front.
Don’t be complacent… We’ve seen with Trump’s victory in the USA that today everything’s possible. People are not trusting the traditional media influences and articles anymore. They look way further and try to understand in their own way the world. Demonising a politician is not anymore a way to eliminate and bury him from the politic scene anymore!
Secularism is threatened by the very presence of Islam which has become the first practised religion of France, enough to scare the working and middle classes.
The immigration issue and fear from immigrants, especially Muslims (again!) and the current antipathy in EU has put forward Marine Le Pen.
All in all, France’s reality today is immigration, terrorism, insecurity, …
The French are scared, so afraid that the taboo of a far-right presidency no longer holds in France and her 144 commitments to the French People, Le Pen has promised the following:
• She will protect France from globalisation and reduce taxes and enhance welfare payments for working class.
• Also, she has announced that she will make the procedure of becoming a French citizen tough and deport all the illegal immigrants from the country.
• Hold a referendum to revise the Constitution
• Restore the automatic expulsion of foreign criminals and offenders. Establish bilateral agreements that allow sentenced foreigners to serve their sentences in their countries of origin.
• Make it impossible to regularise or naturalise illegal foreigners. Simplify and automate their expulsion.
• Permanently pave all public buildings of the French flag and remove the European flag.
• She had welcomed the exit of the Britain from the European Union and promised that Frexit is next if she comes in power.
Her political programme seems to reassure the people, and according to some polls and election experts, she is most probably going to be in the final round of the presidential elections in May.
The world is changing….
The first round of presidential elections will be held in France on April 22. In case no party wins the majority, two candidates with highest votes will contest for the second round on May 6.
French Attitude toward Le Pen
J’adhère à 1000% car pour devenir français, il faut le mériter!!!
beaucoup prennent la nationalité française pour bénéficier des avantages,?
Qui peuplent nos prisons ?
On voit ce qui se passe avec les attentats, ce sont pour beaucoup des français d’origne…..
OUI au FN
I adhere to (Le Pen’s political views) 1000% because to become French, you have to deserve !!!
Many take French citizenship to enjoy the benefits?
Who populate our prisons?
We see what happens with the terrorist attacks, they are for many French people.
YES to the FN
Je ne suis pas contre l’idée mais qui décide si machin ou truc est méritant ou pas, et selon quels critères ? Elle a précisé quelque chose à ce sujet ? Parce que c’est là que ça devient intéressant!
I am not against the idea (of toughening the procedure of becoming a French citizen ) but who decides whether or not X or Y deserve the citizenship, and according to what criteria? Did she say something about that? Because that’s where it gets interesting!
Le pen continue le business du père de gagner des sous en participant aux élections mais sans se faire élire.Fillon est un corrompu mais qui fait dans l’artisanat local alors macron fait dans la multinationale.
Le Pen continues her father’s business of winning pennies by participating in elections but without getting elected. Fillon is a corrupt and excels in local craftsmanship then Macron excels in the multinational.
A choisir entre Marine et Macron le menteur destructeur cynique et impitoyable.. il n’y a pas à hésiter !! C’est Marine . Avec Macron, c’est la mort et la misère assurée pour beaucoup de français et françaises.
Between Marine and Macron the cynical destructive ruthless liar .. there is no hesitation !! It’s Marine. With Macron, it is death and misery assured for many French.
Moi ça me dérange qu’un pays étranger qui ne recherche que notre ruine et la destruction de l’Union Européenne finance un parti politique qui justement… prone le fin de l’Europe! D’autant plus quand ce pays n’est ni un ami ni une démocratie exemplaire, loin s’en faut, et qu’il fait déjà peur à tous ses voisins, dont certains sont membres… de l’Union Europénne! Ça a comme une odeur de haute trahison…
It disturbs me that a foreign country that only seeks our ruin and the destruction of the European Union finances a political party that precisely … want to the end Europe! Especially when this country is neither a friend nor an exemplary democracy, far from it, and that scares all its neighbors, some of which are members … of the European Union! It smells like high treason …
Posted on March 25, 2017, in Politics and tagged facts on Marine Le Pen, french attitude, french elections, french presidential, front national, marine le pen, Political, what the french think of Marine le Pen. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.